We’re Growing Our Real Estate Team!
Our team is expanding. If you are an experienced and dedicated real estate agent who loves working with buyers, we’d love to talk with you! We are currently looking for Licensed Buyer’s Agents.
We offer exceptional marketing and paid advertising support, as well as an extensive and in-depth sales training program. You’ll be welcomed into a supportive team environment with buyer leads from advertising and internet sources. We also provide a transaction coordinator.
Applicants must be: A Full Time Licensed Real Estate Agent, Organized, Motivated, Positive & Team-Oriented.
Benefits of The Hetherington Sales Team:
- Coaching and Mentorship with realtors who have almost 20 years of experience
in the real estate industry.
- Thousands of dollars in leads from internet sources.
- Access to open houses in some of the most sought-after neighborhoods.
- Access to team marketing and branding to create lifelong clients.
- Full-time administrators that work for you.
- Teamed up with the best professional photographers in the area.
- Regular meetings where you learn how to grow your business and brand, and solve problems that come up as a busy realtor.
- Access to our partner title company which helps create and pays for marketing to grow your list of clients.
- Signage for open houses, yard signs, business cards.
- Marketing that builds your brand and not the broker’s.
- Access to our list of contractors to make you a problem solver, not a problem creator.
- Top Realtors on the team that are eager to help you!
- Title, Mortgage, Inspectors, and Service Providers focused on offering you immediate attention and help.
- The Hetherington Sales team is among the top sales teams in Central Ohio.
Outside Sales- Sales Partner:
We are accepting applications for a Sales Associate. You must have your active real estate license, and some experience is preferred. There is a competitive commission structure as well.
- Must be a TEAM player, motivational and personable
- Willing to work hard to achieve your goals and team goals
- Must be a “Giver” and not a “Taker”.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment, maintaining a professional disposition and demeanor.
- PREFERRED SHIFT & HOURS: Flexible hours but looking for sales associates
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTACT US TODAY!
Lorene Hetherington, Team Co-Leader
Bob Hetherington, Team Co-Leader